[TenTec] Ten-Tec serivce

Don Bullard donw4iml at alltel.net
Sun Dec 18 12:02:24 EST 2005

Bob,

The capacitor is a 1uF, 50V electrolytic.  It jumpers across resistor R32
(10k) with the positive end going toward Q8.  R32 goes from ground to the
base of Q8.  Maybe it extends the reset signal to U4??  Not sure.

I would be interested in details on the other cap you added to reduce the
CTCSS level.  Thanks!

73,
Don W4IML