[TenTec] OT: Crisis in the Shack

Rick Williams rick.williams at telus.net
Wed Dec 21 11:00:14 EST 2005

Gary I've given this careful consideration and I think you could avert this
problem in the future IF you rack mount the mug.

Perhaps you could modify the construction details for rack mounting the
Orion on my web site to mount the mug.

    http://www3.telus.net/ve7tk/Orion_rack.htm

Good luck!  Seasons greetings all.

73,