[TenTec] OT: Crisis in the Shack

CATFISHTWO@aol.com CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 10:55:02 EST 2005

And you can tell when it is just right, and well seasoned, when you fill up
the empty mug with hot water and it looks and tastes like a real cup of
coffee,  then it's just right..:)

tom N6AJR

In a message dated 12/21/2005 6:29:06 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
leolists at seidkr.com writes:

Gary  Jacek wrote:
> Well, dang if I didn't leave my shiny new TenTec mug  (with Red dot) in the
> kitchen.
> Then the kids got hold of  it.
>
> By the time I found it again, it was completely  misaligned and worse,
> it was full of congealed green Cool-Aid  goo.
>
> What a mess!
>
> Fortunately, a careful  application of Smoky Mtn spring water and a master
> reset
>  brought it back to original specs.  It's now safely back in the  station.

Ah but now comes the long hard road of getting it  re-seasoned.  It's
going to be a long winter I'm  afraid.

Philip