[TenTec] Jupiter Transceiver

HUGHESRO ROGERH at realtracs.com
Thu Feb 3 23:28:18 EST 2005

john, I have several hf radios, but the jupiter is the one i use the most. I also use the n4py software. I am also 90%+ cw. I have the argonaut 5 hooked in to the n4py system. Then i have 2 separate receivers can use either on transmit. It works great and has never been back for repair. Also have matching speaker and desk mike. I mostly use mfj headphones. Also din cable out of the back for other digital modes ie psk, rtty. The software really opened up more flexability to do different things including the new logging and telnet cluster software included with the n4py package. These are new to the program.  I don't think 746 could be any better except i think it has vhf/uhf. gud luck, roger, w4iv.