[TenTec] ARGOSY II as a 'new' QRP rig

Dave Moorman davemoorman at comcast.net
Thu Feb 10 18:57:36 EST 2005

I'm working on resurrecting one now, Rick, but haven’t gotten into the
S-meter.  I need to remove the control board to check voltages, and
there is a metal-cased coil on the board which is also press-fitted
into he chassis.  Looks like it will have to be pounded out.  Have you
had any experience removing that?

I saw the information about the finals somewhere recently and will look
for it again.  It might be easier to email Ten Tec and ask them.

73,

Dave K9SW

Corsair 2
Scout