[TenTec] TT (Orion) Future improvements!!!

WF2U wf2u at starband.net
Sun Feb 13 22:44:05 EST 2005

I know when I'm going to be a new T-T rig buyer - ( own a used Omni VI Opt.3
and a used Corsair and I love them both) when and if T-T comes out with a
new rig which will feature the Orion main receiver, leave the inferior sub
receiver out, together with the band scope. I don't feel like paying for the
fluff that is useless to me. I want ONE EXCELLENT receiver in my rig, OK
about the SDR features. Band scoping you could do with a simple output
spigot, interfaced with the computer which already is an appendage to the
SDR rig, as a software or maybe an interface card option. You have the
computer screen, use it instead of that silly little display.

My 2 cents' worth...

73, Meir WF2U
Landrum, SC