[TenTec] New LDG Tuners for Jupiter and Orion

George w2yj at highstream.net
Wed Feb 23 16:21:29 EST 2005

What a bummer. I found that my ORION internal tuner won't handle my
antennas. I have to use my external MFJ-993 tuner to do the job.
I guess I was a little too early ordering my Orion with the internal tuner.
I'd sure like to ditch the Ten Tec internal tuner and get the LDG internal
tuner if this is possible.
Just a comment.
George  W2YJ