[TenTec] ORION - RF output is not stable

Richard Detweiler rdetweil at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 15:27:23 EST 2005

Hi All,

The Orion has a control that limits the transmit power.   It is apparant
when adjusting the power upwards or after a tune sequence,   the next
transmission increases the power gradually to the 'PWR' setting or based on
the detected SWR

If that circuit is having a problem, it could be sending false signals back
to limit the power.

Might want to talk to TT in the morning about it.

Best 73's
Rich
K5SF