[TenTec] CW Audio tone

Clark Savage Turner csturner at kcbx.net
Wed Jan 12 21:46:21 EST 2005

I think that it would not be hard to get the OMNI VI down to a lower CW
note by use of the PBT and by getting the 9 MHz filter chain to the
correct center frequency.  Ten Tec built the model 221 to hit the 500
Hz mark.  IF there was sufficient interest, George at INRAD might be
persuaded to get us some filters for the roofing and the 9 MHz slots to
accomodate a lower tone.

Clark
WA3JPG