[TenTec] Omni V N4PY CPU Upgrade

B.Lee Cornwell k2blc at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 16 18:44:00 EST 2005

Hello All -
I'm still working on the panel and button overlays - My supplier told me he
just about has the panel overlay perfectly matched to the panel I gave him
to size everything. I'm anxious to see how it all turns out. For now , I
have used dry transfers on the panel and moved the buttons. I'll keep
everyone posted.
73
Lee K2BLC

B. Lee Cornwell