[TenTec] OUT OF HAM BAND MODIFICATION

joel hallas jrhallas at optonline.net
Mon Jan 17 11:29:30 EST 2005

Jim,

Great tip, thanks much! I found the jumper just where you predicted, cut
it and it seems to operate perfectly on 60 m. I checked it b4 I did a
processor reset and it seems to be just fine. Is there a particular
reason why a reset is required??

Sorry to say,  no info on the Paragon II for you.

BTW, I put the appropriate offset channels in memory to make sure I end
up in the right place, per the ARRL Web page:

This chart from the NTIA suggests appropriate tuning frequencies for
each center-channel frequency:

Channel Center

Amateur Tuning Frequency

5332 kHz