[TenTec] Jupiter

Kurt wa8vbx at wideopenwest.com
Tue Jan 18 10:11:27 EST 2005

I think part of the problem is that there is not a understand between
firmware and software. Example is in a computer your CPU has basic firmware
in it to get it up and running, doing what it is suppose to, then comes the
software i.e. Windows/Linux that will improved the operation. Turn off the
computer the firmware is still there, but the software has to restart when
you start it again.

I would like to see the bugs worked out first, then options, but until then
I work with what I have.

The Jupiter will probably not be the last radio I buy(saving my pennies for
a Orion), but right now it is my Best radio, and it will be around this QTH
for a long time.

Just my opinion

73
Kurt