[TenTec] Orion reset

Don Rasmussen wb8yqj at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 14:29:46 EST 2005

It could be that, it could also be the polarity of the
antenna with respect to man made noise. I had dual
sloping dipoles on an A/B switch, one dipole vertical
the other horizonal. Amazing the difference in both
noise and gain. Sometimes swings of 20db with the
feedpoint at the same place for both antennas. Would
have loved the diversity feature for that setup.

Re: [TenTec] Orion reset
I'll just bet it's the extra DB loss in the coax
making it seem quiet.