[TenTec] Orion Warranty

John Sheeley wb4qda at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 09:55:47 EST 2005

Bill
I know this sounds stupid but this corrected the RIT
encorder problem for  my Orion  and  another ham
friends Orion .Take hold of the encorder nob and pull
hard on it like you are trying to pull the nob off,
then let go. Once I did that my encorder started
working again and has worrked and is still working
today . This also worked for N4ZZ's Orion. Strange but
a simple fix for us ,so I hope it works for you. It
might save you a trip to Ten-Tec

73

John WB4QDA