[TenTec] OT: FS Hand Keys

Marty Hartwell mhartwe at columbus.rr.com
Sat Jan 22 23:01:07 EST 2005

Hi

	I have two WWII British military hand keys for sale.
	The first is mounted on a board with anti skid material on the bottom.

	The second is mounted on a metal plate with cord attached.

	I can take pictures and email to show them if desired.

	I am asking $50.00 each including shipping in CONUS by Money Order.

	Please respond to;  mhartwe at columbus.rr.com

	I get the digest and sometimes don't get to read it as I receive it.

Marty kd8bj