[TenTec] Advantages of computer control for s DX'er - N9DG's VHF+lineup

Bill Rowlett kc4atu at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 14:52:23 EST 2005

I hate to say it, but that software has been around for years. Against the
rules of the FCC, but for enough money, anything can be obtained. Turn the
radio and computer on Friday night, return Sunday night to the printed log.
Only ran in CW though.

Have not heard anything about it for better than 10 years, when I left the
retail side of this hobby.

73,  Bill  kc4atu