[TenTec] mod 961 PS repair

Vicenç ea3adv at eic.ictnet.es
Fri Jan 28 16:10:41 EST 2005

I am looking for conductive tape to repair a blown track of the
rectifier board of my 961 PS. I have been trying to find it in EA with
no results and I was wondering if someone on the list would be so kind
of providing some clues to find it. In any case one or two feet of tape
(about ¼” width) would be more than enough to repair the track.
Unfortunately I was unable to get a spare PC board from Ten Tec. Any
comments or suggestions would be welcome.
Thanks in advance and 72 de Vicenç, EA3ADV