[TenTec] CW copy speed record holder

NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Sat Jan 29 10:32:53 EST 2005

I'll add to that, I just looked it up and it is what I suspected:

"RUFZ" is the abbreviation of the German word "Rufzeichen-Hören" which means
"Listening of Callsigns" and is training-software to improve CW-abilities,
particularly the listening of usual amateurradio-calls.

It should be used by an advanced CW-operator to perfect memory-copying at
higher speeds.

Otherwise the CW-initial-speed can be selected very low, so also newcomers
have a good training possibility.
For learning CW RUFZ is not suitable. In this case you should use other
CW-training-programs.