[TenTec] [Orion] Zero Beat CW

Ron ron at morell.us
Wed Jul 6 13:24:54 EDT 2005

Bob,
I've tried the AUDIO BIN ON but it was a disappointment for me.  Generally
it seems to reduce overall amplitude and the stereo effect of the sound
approaching and leaving does not occur for me.  Perhaps it is my hearing or
just the setup on my ORION.  The more convoluted method I describe actually
works for me much better and provides the additional benefit of subdued
wideband reception.  Or at the push of the button, no reception.
Ron