[TenTec] 7/20/05: Ten-Tec announces ORION II

Bill Rowlett kc4atu at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 13:02:39 EDT 2005

Oh give me a break. The big three have done it for years with no complaints.
The firmware upgrade will work on both rigs.

appointed to the ranks of the
>disenfranchised.

If the firmware did not work on the first rig, yes, but it works on both, so
grow up and welcome to the real word.

Trade one for the other if you must have the hardware upgrades.