[TenTec] [OT] FCC says CW dead?

Ron Zond k3miy at csonline.net
Thu Jul 21 08:45:58 EDT 2005

Hi Stuart and  gang

I like your progressive comments. What is needed now is incorporation of the
keyboard modes into ham rigs.  This could be done on EEPROM. Modes such as
PSK31 and RTTY could be burned in permanently, and other modes could be
added as needed. All that would be needed is to plug a keyboard into the
rig. I would be interested in comments.

Ron
K3MIY