[TenTec] Other needs and software upgradeable

RLW weave2 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 21 10:00:27 EDT 2005

Is there a need for a 100 watt Argosy III (High Power Argonaut V) and an
improved Jupitier? I am in the market for one or the other.  Something that
will make me give up my Corsair II. On the Orion II, my thoughts went back
to how many computers I have bought in the last 7 years...the answer is
three for a total of around $6000 bucks.  Could I trade in my 166 mhz on the
500mhz and it on the 2.8ghz...nope.  So much for those of us who have a hard
time getting used to the advancements in new technology.  It would probably
be best to loose the sales pitch of software upgradeable for the long term
future.  I look forward to Ten Tec competing and leading and in radio
technology.  For an American manufacturing enterprise these days that is
saying something!
K8RLW