[TenTec] O2

Ron Spencer ronspencer at nc.rr.com
Fri Jul 22 08:01:16 EDT 2005

A couple of days have gone by and it seems that all the worries (well, most
of them) have been put to rest. But, I see no apologies offered up publicly
to TenTec from those that felt they have been abandoned or slighted by
TenTec. OK boys, time to pony up and be as vocal when you are wrong (or,
perhaps better, not informed) as you were to start throwing stones.

I'm amazed that so many feel that TenTec did something wrong. Lets take a
step back. We have folks at TenTec reading these forums and taking the time,
I'd guess on their own, to respond. Do the other players in the market do
that? Name another company that goes to the trouble of making a new product
announcement to its existing customers before they do to the rest of the
world.

Lets lay this to rest. We can speculate and wring our hands for several more
months until the new box comes out. How about we just give it a rest and
spend time on something more productive?

And PLEASE, truncate your messages so they aren't and endless stream of
previously posted notes.

Ron
N4XD