[TenTec] Orion - Lemons to Lemonade

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Fri Jul 22 10:41:05 EDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 08:05:42AM -0400, Bill Tippett wrote:
> N3OWJ/4X1GM wrote:
>
>  >Time to put your money where you mouth is. If there is enough demand,
> INRAD and others will do a production run of the correct filters.
>
>          Be my guest Geoff!  I already did this once 1.5 years
> ago and the Inrad 762 was the result:

Unfortuantely, it will be along time before I have enough money for
another rig, I still have to pay off the current ones.

I wan't trying to insult you when I said that, I was speaking to the
group as a whole. If everyone who complained that they couldn't get
the new roofing filter board for their old orion offered to pay
for one then someone would accomodate them.

I'm sorry for any offense caused, it was certainly not intended.

73,

Geoff.

IL Voice: (077)-424-1667  IL Fax: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838
VoN  Skype: mendelsonfamily. Looking for work as a CTO or consultant in
handheld gaming, large systems development, handheld device construction, etc.
Support amateur (ham) radio, boycott Google!!!