[TenTec] 30-day Return Policy

Bill NY9H ny9h at arrl.net
Sun Jul 24 10:26:51 EDT 2005

i remember reading about 8% being the "returns" number at the "home
improvement category" stores. Also that they contract a third party
to watch the customer names on the returns to monitor the activity.
After a certain point that "refuse the returns'.  I don't
remember  if it was 8% of items or dollars... either is a difficult
business situation. At "my" Home depot there is a sign over the
return register : if it doesn't look good enough for you to buy it,
then RTV...  return to vendor...  hate to be a supplier to most of
todays big box retailers....

bill