[TenTec] Why smart people defend bad ideas

John Holliman w5ot at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 12:20:00 EDT 2005

Thanks for listing this.  It is food for thought.  I lived and worked
through the change from top down, dictated thinking to focus groups and
diversity.  Both systems work, but I observed that the diverse group
effort had more chance of succeeding provided that there was sufficient
time for the full process.

73 de John, WA5TWL aka W5OT