[TenTec] RE : Re: Keying Amp with my new Omni VI+

knesbitt@nucleus.com knesbitt at nucleus.com
Mon Jun 6 21:05:13 EDT 2005

Ken,
thanks for the idea. I do believe the hf2500dx has the qsk feature,  however I will have to confirm this when I get back home. In any event it would appear that the linear relay on the OMNI is more than up to the task of switching this load in non-QSK mode which I'd be quite happy with in any event.

Best regards!

Kirby,  VE6IV