[TenTec] Fw: Corsair2

Malcolm McLeman malcolm.mcleman at free.fr
Fri Mar 4 02:06:37 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Malcolm McLeman
To: longpond at downeast.net
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 8:04 AM
Subject: Corsair2

If it is a typo Jim, it has taken long enough to find out. My theory is
affirmative and taken from the Corsair1 handbook which shows R3 as the
variable both on schematic and board for this adjustment. Without opening my
Corsair2 up to verify, I would go for R4. Tentec's choice of variable pots
for the Corsair are so el cheapo I doubt if you will get the results you're
looking for anyway! Why they never spent a bit more cash and used helical
pots for such adjustments, I will never know. Good luck. Malcolm/F5VBU