[TenTec] Where have I been so long? Should I use dedicated computer? My Argo V delight.

Larry Greenberg N5BEA larrylg1 at excite.com
Sun Mar 6 02:29:52 EST 2005

 This Ham greatly appreciates the reflector.  After much advice and discussion I brought together all the goodies to assemble my low power dream station. An Argo V, with the matching supply.  I have bought right off the line an lightweight 20 meter mono band Hex Beam.  I shopped on line and got a suitable TV rotor and software .. Thanks again to all of you for the advice.   But, about a month before last Thanksgiving I under went some very serious open heart surgery. You know, when they open up the chest and all that. Well I am OK now, and am about ready to get  my beam in the air.  It won't be too long.    I have some spare PC's and plenty of room on the hub part of my router. I  wonder if it would be helpful if I dedicated one completely to my ARGO. It is a very tight squeeze and the other PC in my shack/office has 120 GIG hard disk with a lot of empty space. So, if it is not of benefit, I could use the space. It is just that I have not been on the air very much with "moder
 n" equipment the last few years, so that's why I asking..  Larry GreenbergN5BEA