[TenTec] 110 vs 240

Dave Edwards kd2e at comcast.net
Sun Mar 6 21:07:15 EST 2005

Not too familiar with the Centaur, but take a look at the plate voltage on
standby and then key down. On 110, it will probably drop 10% or so.  The
drop WILL be less when you wire for 240. Now, if that makes any real world
difference or not....I doubt it. But, try getting that L7 or SB220 or TL922
to work on 110.....that's a whole different situation!!!
...Dave