[TenTec] OMNI VI,opt-1,opt-3,factory plus

David Stansell daves1 at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 21 01:33:21 EST 2005

Thanks to Don,Gene,Clark,Tommy,Ron,Mitch,Bob,Dave,Steve,Ira, and everyone for your comments on the OMNI VI question I asked.  Not only did I get good advice but found a few for sale.  I checked into the SDR net and got to hear a few OMNI's.  Conditions were very bad though.  A ham from Alabama checked in with an Orion and had great audio.  I think he was using some sort of sound system with it.  Thanks agn, David W4KA