[TenTec] OMNI VI+, option 1, OMNI VI+ option 3, or factory OMNI VI Plus

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Mon Mar 21 05:56:59 EST 2005

Don,

Very simply solve the two year problem of random loss of RF output power in
full QSK CW operation, when using a Ten Tec amplifier in the keying loop and
solve the random loss of receiver audio. Plus the ability of having firmware
that literally can fix bugs that pop up. Solve the random loss of the
spectrum sweep and either make the sweep presentation become a realistic
presentation of real time band conditions or just remove it all together.

However, with the firmware work in progress at TT now, the possibility of
that happening seems to be rather great!

Tommy

W4BQF