[TenTec] Omni C mods

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Mon Mar 28 23:01:48 EST 2005

Well Scot, not much encouraging to report, that I can find so far. Although
at one time I thought that Barry/N1EU web site used to have some Omni C
mods, they are no longer posted.

You might take a look at www.qsl.net/tentec  and click on 'mods'. That URL
was not available tonight for some reason.

www.mods.dx has NO Ten Tec equipment mods at all.

http://lists.contesting.com/_tentec   (note, that is /_tentec) is archives
of the Ten Tec mailing list, going back to 1989. While you may not find mods
specifically for the Omni-C, look at any mod for any Omni A-B-C-D radio, and
even the Corsair and Corsair II as I don't believe there is really
significant circuitry differences between those rigs. You will find some
identical circuitry on all of them.

But as far as a site dedicated to Omni C mods, that I am aware, there are
none. If I run across anything in the next few days, I will send it to you.

73,

Tommy

W4BQF