[TenTec] Hercules II power output (low?)

Tom Lutz telutz at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 29 10:35:29 EST 2005

Thanks Peg.  I will do just that.

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Peg Haese [mailto:kb9lie at yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 9:22 AM
To: tentec at contesting.com; jon_kanter at charter.net; telutz at earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Hercules II power output (low?)

Jon and Tom,

I have a Herc II and its companion 9420 power supply.
No problems on any bands running the Omni V or Jupiter at about 45 watts.

Who did you talk to at Ten-Tec, the service manager or the technician who
actually works on Herc IIs? Next time, call the general TT number (not the
service
number) and ask to speak with the appropriate tech. If he's not available,
get his name and try later.

Personal experience, believe me!

Peg KB9LIE in sunny SW Wisconsin