[TenTec] TT 540 (Using Mike thru power supply vs rear of radio)

David Stansell daves1 at bellsouth.net
Mon May 9 11:24:29 EDT 2005

I have a TT 540 and use a handmike Tentec made and sent me.  When I connect the mike thru the power supply my audio is low and ragged.  When I connect the mike thru the rear of the radio it works fine and audio reports O.K.  I have wired up a D-104 with a heil #5 cartridge and want to use the vox feature.  Any ideas on how to get the audio to work properly connecting the mike thru the power supply instead of the radio?  Tnx, david W4KA