[TenTec] Orion TX Audio Settings

John Embry rtecw1 at charter.net
Thu May 12 16:55:46 EDT 2005

It depends on your mike and your voice , There is a section in the manual on
it,I set my rcvr bandwidth around 2400 and my transmit bandwidth just a bit
higher. my LF rolloff is 50 hz and the tx ex at -17db and rcvr ex at 0 db.
Again the type mike plays an important part in the settings. I am using the
Heil Studio one,but your receiver audio should be very good.
JOHN W4RTE