[TenTec] 6 Meter Operation

Knox, Richard L. richard.knox at gd-ais.com
Tue Nov 8 14:49:34 EST 2005

TT Folks:

  I have just purchased a TT Model 1208 6 Meter Converter and would like

some guidance on an antenna system for operating on 6 Meters...something

I have never done before.  I currently have a 300 foot horizontal loop

antenna up about 25 feet which is fed by 50 feet of RG213, fed by a TT

238B tuner with an Omni VI+ upstream.  Before I build a dedicated 6
Meter

antenna system I wonder if there is any possibility that my current loop
antenna and matching system could be used for 6 Meter operation?
Appreciate any advice and

guidance you can share.

  Thanks and 73!   de KD4BRL  Dick Knox

COL(R) Richard L. Knox