[TenTec] [Fwd: Ten Tec related items For Sale]

dnelsen@integraonline.com dnelsen at integraonline.com
Fri Nov 11 14:23:37 EST 2005

Subject: Ten Tec related items For Sale
From:    dnelsen at integra.net
Date:    Fri, November 11, 2005 7:30 am
To:      tentec at contesting.com

FS: Model 243 VFO with original manual.  Works fine.  Cosmetically 8.5 out
of 10.  Asking $110 + Shipping.  FS: AADE DFD-1 Digital Readout in AADE's
nice gray cabinet.  Plugs into counter out on the Model 243 VFO.  Will
include directions for wiring uncommitted band switch wafer to
automatically track band switch for early Omni's.  This one was assembled
and calibrated by AADE.  $75 + Shipping.  FS: Hafler M5 speaker (near
field reference monitor) 6 Ohms, 90 db/W/M sensitivity.  5.25 Woofer and 1
Inch silk dome tweeter.  Features a high cut switch to reduce hiss.
Wonderful audio with Ten Tec's.  Like new with original carton.  Asking
$55 + Shipping.   Terms:  Postal Money Orders,  actual shipping cost.  I
have boxes and packing material.  Please contact me direct.  I will go
based on earliest responders.  Thanks for the bandwidth.  73, Dave