[TenTec] W2DR/W4PA dual shack cleanout sale

Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales sales at tentec.com
Fri Nov 11 15:18:06 EST 2005

W2DR/W4PA dual shack cleanout sale.  My Dad is retiring to Florida,
downsizing house/life/stuff dramatically and I’ve become the custodian
of basically everything he didn’t want to take down there – essentially
all his extra ham equipment from the past 20 years.  Some of his rigs
and some of my accessory stuff has got to go – the hamshack hasn’t been
this full in a long time . . . shipping additional to prices or perhaps
could arrange in person delivery within a couple hundred miles of
Knoxville.  Giving the reflector first look at these before I put them
on qth.com and/or "a major auction site".  Prices firm.   As these are
not being sold via Ten-Tec, please reply to me direct via w4pa at yahoo.com
and not to the Ten-Tec email address.

Ten-Tec Omni-VI factory upgraded to Omni-VI Plus.  New in 1996.
Includes 4 optional filters, pair of 500 Hz, 1.8 kHz, 250 Hz and the
#257 voice synthesizer board.   Cosmetically perfect.  Operationally
A-1.  $1600.

Ten-Tec model 961 power supply/speaker console.  Cosmetics and
electrically A-1.  $175.

Ten-Tec Centurion dual 3-500Z linear amplifier.  Color matches Omni-VI.
  New in 1996.  This will be sold with a new pair of graphite anode
3-500Z tubes, cosmetically perfect, operationally A-1.   New currently
$2695 – this unit $1900.

Ten-Tec model 238 antenna tuner.  2000 watts.  Color matches Omni-VI,
cosmetically a “10” $350.

Ten-Tec 240KW 2000 watt fan cooled dummy load.  Cosmetics good.  $230
when new (mid 1990’s) - $100.

Ten-Tec model 705 desk microphone.  $60.

Tokyo Hy-Power Labs HC-2000 2000 watt antenna tuner.  Cosmetically good,
some small paint marks.  New circa mid 1980’s.  T network.  SWR and
power metering, 5 position antenna switch, can also be used for balanced
line.  With manual.  $300.

Astron VS-35M variable voltage 35 amp power supply.  Cosmetically good.
  Works fine.  New price runs around $200, this one $140.

RCS-4 Ameritron remote coax switch.  Box opened, never used.  $100.

Heil HM-10 Dual - dual element desk mic with HC-4 and HC-5 elements.
Cable included that is wired for the old Kenwood 4 pin rigs like
TS-830S.  Includes table stand.  $85.

MFJ 1116 15 amp DC distribution panel.  $30.

B&W model 425 low pass filter.  Rated to 1500 watts.  $30.

Icom IC2AT 2 meter handheld.  Radio, original box, charger, battery
pack, hard leather carrying case, antenna.  Some wear on # pad.  $50.

Kenwood HS-5 headphones $20.

Timewave DSP-9 audio DSP filter.   $60.

Delta-4 4 position coax switch new in bag – never used.   $65.

Probably more to come later as I dig further into the boxes. . . . .

Scott W4PA via w4pa at yahoo.com