[TenTec] Banana boat swing

George Kelly k9wwt at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 22 17:20:24 EST 2005

Amen !!   That pretty well says it all!   and a final note - please refresh me on what the QRP frequencies are so I will stay away from them with my copyable 100 watts!  QRP should qso QRP - If you want to have a reasonable converstation, and yes - that can be done with a keyboard just as well as a straight key - then run enough power to be heard.  AR SK and dit dit   de  K9WWT

>Ron.

I presume the "we" refers to the guy trying to copy the QRP station.  I
could never understand why those QRP awards were given to the low power
station when it was the guy at the other end doing all the hard work!

As for bugs, in my near 40 years on the bands I can't recall where bug
=
good cw.  Distinctive - yes (like the Colorado beetle).  Squash them
;>)

73 <

Reg Unsworth <reg.unsworth at btopenworld.com> wrote:Ron.