[TenTec] Look what ORION 2 did

Barry Gross barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 21:41:28 EST 2005

On 11/23/05, Able2fly at aol.com <Able2fly at aol.com> wrote:

> Looks like $2k fully equipped Orions may not be far off...

I think there's a bit of crowd mentality, self-fulfilling prophecy going
on.  Hey, the market makes the rules not me, but the used price of the O1
should be going up, not down considering high prices for O2/IC7800/FTDX9000
and the rather minor nature of the O2 upgrade.  There was an initial drop in
the O1's used price due to anticipated number of owners who upgrade to the
O2, but then the supply of used O1's should fall off and price stabilize or
climb higher.  A late model 565AT with a filter thrown in at $2375 is a
firesale price IMHO.  But the sellers and buyers make the market, not the
sideliners . . .

73,
Barry N1EU