[TenTec] Look what ORION 2 did

Toby Pennington toby423 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 23 22:11:57 EST 2005

It is possible that the "one day Sale" of Orions for $2,340 or thereabouts
set the stage for a devaluing of the old Orion for months to come.  Surely
for those trying to sell their rigs on their own to get a better price were
thrown for a loop,  and had to withdraw any plans for selling their Orion
for the immediate future. It is possible in time that the Orion may creep up
in resale value as 2.0 comes out,  and the old Orion software gets more
stable. I see 2.0 making the old Orion better and resale values will come
back up.  The old Orion should stablilize in the 2,500 to 2,700 area as word
gets out about the improvements brought by version 2.0.

It all depends on what developes with the release of the 2.0 update.