[TenTec] Look what ORION 2 did

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at peoplepc.com
Thu Nov 24 11:10:10 EST 2005

I think the only way to buy equipment with a protected investment is to buy
10+ year old equipment as the market price has been established and doesn't
fluctuate much. I remember buying my first 'big rig', a 10 year old 940 and
kept it 2 years. When I sold it, I think I got within 25 bucks of what I
paid for it.