[TenTec] Look what ORION 2 did

Toby Pennington toby423 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 24 11:46:45 EST 2005

Correct!   The used gear has to be in good cosmetic and electrical condition
but generally you are correct.  You don't have as much to lose with older
gear in good condition.

However,  the drop is value of the street price of the Orion since the
annoucenment of O2 has been dramatic.   A fully loaded Orion with AT cost
around 3,900 new.  Now we are seeing them offered for 2,395 to 2,500 fully
loaded.(I have seen one or two offered for 2,900 to 3,300, but this is the
exception.) This would amount to a 35% drop in price within just a couple of
years or less.  Obviously the Orion is being underpriced now and can only go
up from here in value.  Get a used one now and you will not regret it later!