[TenTec] Airpax circuit breakers

Mike Hyder -N4NT- n4nt_m_o_hyder at charter.net
Mon Nov 28 10:50:53 EST 2005

Check here:

http://www.pocosales.com/ProductSpecifications/ProductSpecifications.pl?Manufacturer=Airpax&Setup=SpecFrames&Series=SNAPAK

The Ten-Tec supplied ones had a paddle handle.  I believe the 1140 was rated
at 18 amps.  Looking at the above link, it appears 17.5 amps is closest to
that.  I've seen discussion before that the "Fast acting" ones were fast
enough and "Instant" was overkill.  I believe without knowing that "Fast" is
what Ten-Tec supplied.

I'd work this out to be a   T11-1-175 or with the Omni VI, you might need
the final 3 digits 200 for 20 amps.

For use in an automobile, I'd suggest a double-pole breaker.

73, Mike N4NT