[TenTec] Airpax circuit breakers

RLW weave2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 28 14:31:45 EST 2005

Here is what I found as the best place for the airpax breakers.  They have
one at 20 AMPs and a lower one for Argosy type rigs.  TT service referred me
to them.

Wards Electronics
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
800-545-9273

I use for TT and other rigs as a just in case precaution. Fast acting is a
requirement per TT.  Good Luck,
Rick K8RLW