[TenTec] Beverage Kits

Steve Kline skline17 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 8 10:07:58 EDT 2005

Hello Bill,

Sorry I wasn't able to make it to SEDCO last week due to work.  I would
like to have heard your presentation, maybe another opportunity some
time soon I hope.

I would like to put my name on one of the left over beverage kits that
you had with you, if one is still available.

Let me know how you prefer payment and I will get it in the mail to you
immediately.

Thanks for the opportunity to grab one of these.

73 - Steve Kline W5JK