[TenTec] Omni VI Pls LPF Board problem update

Jorge A Mejia laussana at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 12:17:26 EDT 2005

I previously posted  a note about a problem on the LPF
board of my OMni VI Pls. Suddenly a had resistor  R 21
burned and began to have a clicking on   some of the
relays . I was suggested to replace K10 and K 11 .
This did not do any good, now sometimes I have no
output on 40 Mtrs  ( I replaced these too) and some
relays keep on activating all the time just like when
switching bands.
I would appreciate any suggestions as TenTec Is a long
way from here

Jorge/HK4CZE