[TenTec] paragon audio noise in trasmission

Luca ik5tsw at virgilio.it
Thu Sep 8 15:47:04 EDT 2005

Luca wrote:

> Hi to All
>
> I am new member of this very intresting mail list .
> I have purchase second hand  Paragon 585
> When trasmitting i have the distorted audio in a speaker ,is a truble ? Or is normal ?
> You have a possible remedy ?
>
> Sure of your intresting many thanks in anvance
>
> 73   Luca

Luca:

Just turn down the monitor control on the back panel. This is a voice
sidetone for checking the speech processor, but it isn't particularly
useful.

73,

Bob WB2VUF

Make sure that the MONITOR level control on the rear panel is turned down.

73
Bob, K4TAX

Luca wrote:

Many thanks to all for your answer

In my Paragon the MONITOR LEVEL , AF GAIN  , RF GAIN ore in  max counter-clockwise ad i use the dummy load

The problem to decrease  if i turned down the RF POWER ad increase in lower band

I think the   RF retur

Many thanks in advance

Luca  ik5tsw at virgilio.it