[TenTec] Ham grear for sale

Warren kk4iz2 at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 12 17:42:56 EDT 2005

Ten Tec Ham Gear for sale PLUS SHIPPING

555 Scout with noise blanker,160m,80, 40m,20m,17m,15m, 10m, Hand mic, and mobile bracket. Bought two years ago from TenTec and never used. $510.00 plus shipping

585 Paragon I with voice board,TX Inrad filter, rcv 1.8 Inrad filter, R232 interface, FM board  $1000.00  plus shipping

586 Paragon II with voice board,TX Inrad filter, rcv 1.8 Inrad filter $1500.00  plus shipping

564 Omni VI plus with voice board, Inrad filters, rcv 6.3 mhz @ 2.8, 2.4 also TT filter 1.8, 500,  INRAD ssb mod., TT filter 9mhz @ 2.4,  LOGIC chip is ver. 1.02 for you high speed cw oprs. we bought this radio new         $2100 plus shipping.

705 Desk Mic $75.00   plus shipping

I have all the manuals that came with the equipment. All equipment has been kept under a cover when not in use and I'm a none smoker. If a photo is needed we can send one of each peace of equipment by email.

You can contact me at kk4iz at bellsouth.net or cell phone 205-389-4170 or home 205-755-9878 please not after 10 pm central time zone.

73's
KK4IZ

Warren